Has it been a while since you’ve had family shots taken of your Tribe & noticed you have loads of photos on your phone of your little growing cherubs but none of you all, yet maybe your partner doesn’t like the idea of having family shots done as they hate the thought of having to pose and say “cheese” to the random lady taking photos of them?! Then the Tribal Package is ideal:
What makes our experience different to other studios?!
Firstly, you don’t need to pack your Tribe in the car and drive to a studio an hour away, Felicity comes to you! Your home becomes the studio. Imagine showing off your gorgeous new nursery for your newborn or maybe one of your cherubs plays an instrument & you want to capture them showing off their creative talent.
Or you’re all feeling a little silly and want some shots playing around in your garden that hubby worked so hard on, or even feeling a little lazy and want to capture the whole Tribe in the master bed getting all nice and cozy. This is what Felicity aims to capture and share with you to cherish forever.
No pressure sales. One set price for all services and retouched digital images. You have the freedom to upload & print your images in your own time
Or maybe you feel a bit cramped in your tiny home & your Tribe is feeling rather adventurous and prefer to explore your favourite location; say at the beach, your local park, or even a main tourist attraction site! This package is also suitable for you free spirits!
What’s included in the package:
- 1 hour private photo session
- up to 3 outfit changes
- All High resolution images retouched and sent digitally
*call for package prices.
*any further retouching is $35 per image
How to prepare for the session:
- Your Home: Aim to declutter the home a little but enough so it still looks lived in! Open all blinds; as natural light coming through windows is ideal! Have all beds made up and aim for white sheets on the master bed. Fresh flowers in the home also work beautifully and having lamps on create a warm look in the images. If you have any lovely blankets have them ready to use, especially for newborn photos.
- Your Outfits: aim for a very laid back and smart casual look. Aim for colours like white, grey and pastels. Stay away from bold patterns, stripes and block colours as they can be quite distracting in photos. Steer clear from the typical blue denim and white shirt look, it’s been over done and you are definitely more creative then that!
- Your Face: have some wet wipes handy for the little ones to make sure their faces are nice and clean. For parents wanting makeup up aim for light & natural make up. Less is more.
- Your Little Cherubs: aim to feed your little ones 30 mins before you’re photo session, this is especially crucial for newborns. Keep in mind you may need to feed your new born during the session, that’s not an issue, & yes, little ones do cry or get a bit cheeky but Felicity is an expert with kids, it’s ok.
- The Weather: Home shoots are never affected by the weather but you’re a free spirit and having a location shoot I will contact you to confirm a couple of days beforehand, if on the morning if the shoot day it’s raining heavily we will have the session postponed. Don’t be afraid of a little rain and grey clouds as they actually make for beautiful lighting.